There is nothing more inspiring than Fall on Block Island. It’s a time when locals and visitors walk along the island’s beautiful beaches without the crowds. It’s a time when everyone begins looking forward to the Fall seasonal festivities. It’s a time to get to the island.
SAVE these dates!
- Get ready for some Halloween fun at the Yellow Kittens on October 30, 9pm- 1am.
- “Nightclub of the Living Dead” featuring DJ Libre, Costume Contest with cash prizes and door proceeds benefiting the BIVFD
- Poor People’s Pub Halloween Bash – Sunday, October 31st – 10pm – 1am.
- “Kill the Kegs” 3$ draft beers and cash prizes for best costume.
- Annual Block Island Holiday Stroll- Nov 26-28.
- “Shop, Sip and Stroll” for 2021! Stores will be open, coffee will be on, lunch will be served, there are places open to stay and the famous Block Island Lobster Pot Tree will be lit! More info on participating stores and restaurants at http://www.blockislandchamber.com
- New Year’s Eve on 12/31! New Year’s Eve is always a good time to be on Block Island! Restaurants are open and the Annual Lion’s Club Polar Plunge goes off at noon on the 1st. Stay tuned to http://www.blockislandinfo.com for information.
And don’t forget to take some time to connect with while you are on the island! The tranquility of the island is a perfect setting to curl up with a hot cocoa and a good book outdoors. If you are looking for some activity on the island, take the bike tour or walk the grounds of the 2 Lighthouses on the island. The beauty and history you will experience is worth the trip. Who knows, you may also find some glass globes this year and say you conquered the “Float Project”. For more information visit https://www.blockislandinfo.com/